Virginie works very closely with her clients to make that something special. Generally, this involves a number of stages including a face to face meeting. However, for those with a hectic schedule or where distance is a problem, personal consultations can be arranged virtually – via email, telephone or post.
Here’s a brief guide to how your creation is born:
- Initial consultation of 1hr to see what you’d like.
- Virginie recommends you to bring your outfit so colours can be matched.
- During the consultation, Virginie will take your head fitting and will present samples and a range of styles.
- After the consultation, you will be sent a number of sketches, an estimate and colour swatches for you to select your favourite design.
- When you’ve selected the design of your choice, Virginie will start making your creation.
- For more complex pieces, there may be an additional fitting.
- Generally, you will need to allow around a month for your creation to be completed. But this depends on the complexity of your design.